I am your local Yorkshire brand manager
What can a brand manager do for you?
I am the guardian angel of your brand. Hugely passionate about your brand, I ensure that it has a visual and verbal consistency across all areas of your business. I am here to make sure your business is understood and represented in the best possible way, and that it is included in every relevant marketing opportunity.
I eat, sleep and dream your brand, concocting new and innovative ways to connect with your customers.
- Bespoke brand consultancy service to suit your business needs
- Over 14 years of expertise developing and managing brands for global organisations
- Able to quickly get ‘in tune’ with your business ethos and ambitions
- Cost-effective brand and marketing advice for businesses of all sizes
- Track record of delivering projects in full and on time
- Product development expertise
- Firm understanding of the licensing industry
- Network of trusted, local and competitive specialists in graphic design, video, packaging design, photography, language translation, print and much more
- Professional, positive and friendly – I will always give you my honest opinion
“Holly is great to work with… She immediately got what my business was about and could come up with relevant and well worked through ideas that were ready to go. She has the rare gift of being able to be a ‘big-thinker’ as well as getting down to the detail of making things happen. Holly takes in feedback really well and is able to adapt really quickly… I love working with her as I know she just wants to do what is best for my business and customers. Thanks so much Holly! “
Emily Pickard – York Mumbler
Born and raised in the beautiful city of York, I am truly passionate about my city’s heritage, culture and home grown brands.
Having spent 14 years managing brands in the consumer goods industry (FMCG), my experience has been incredibly varied. Product sourcing and development has always been a passion of mine. The thrill of pitching ‘dragons den’ style to big corporations such as Boots, Tesco and Sainsbury’s has always helped me successfully secure listings. I’ve always relished the challenge of creating new and engaging marketing concepts.
However, I felt it was time to work with local brands that make a positive difference through their products or services. Yorkshire Brand Stories was born to enable me to work with brands I felt passionate about and make a difference within my community.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with many successful global brands including Disney, Aardman Animations, Nickelodeon and The Prince’s Trust. Right here in my own city are some amazing companies which offer first class products or services and I want to help shape and share their stories.