The minefield of marketing
Marketing your business can be a complex, myriad of options. From social media to press coverage, advertising and leaflet distribution, reviews, events and collaborations to name but a few - where do you start?
Choosing a strategy that works for you and your business is key to getting the results you want to achieve without wasting precious time and money. There is no 'one size fits all' solution, so getting under the skin of your brand will always be my first step when reviewing what marketing services might be right for you.
Are you a small business owner or sole trader looking to equip yourself with the skills to market your own business? then this is the course for you. Learn about all the different marketing strategies available to you and how to plan a cost effective marketing plan that works for your business. Interactive 1.5 hour group workshop.
- How to establish your target audience and customer segmentation
- What marketing tactics are available to your business?
- Building a strategic, cost effective marketing plan
Check out my course page for more information.
If you are looking for a local, cost effective marketing head in your business I'm your lady. I am able to work on set projects or an ongoing weekly/monthly basis to suit you. With no minimum contract period, I am happy to work for your business in a way that makes a difference for you. As I work from home you won't be paying for large overheads or agency fees but you do benefit from my industry experience and contacts.
Please get in touch to discuss your brief.
Below are some examples of the areas that I can cover:
Looking to share some of your wisdom, create some top tips or pull together an informative guide for your customers? Creating an ‘added value’ item such as an e-book or downloadable PDF is a great way to increase traffic to your website, drive brand awareness and give something back to your community.
Let me help you plan, execute and promote your wise words in a visually attractive document.
- Zoom meeting at a time convenient for you to understand more about your business aims and objectives
- Brainstorming session together to define next steps in creation of your document
- Downloadable PDF created by me and presented back to you via Zoom meeting
- Edits and changes made before sending final document to you for sign off
- Press release written and distributed to media contacts to promote your digital product. I act as your press office for 2 weeks to generate valuable publicity for your brand
The cost of the digital product creation and promotion is £500.
Check out this blog post to view some case studies.
Are you an exert in your field and have some unique advice to share? Do you have an interesting, newsworthy back story? Are you doing something topical right now or have lately achieved success? Have you recently released a new product or service? These are all great reasons to write a press release to help boost brand awareness.
For top tips on how to build brand awareness through a press release and see some examples of the coverage I have secured check out my blog. But if you don't have the time to write and distribute your own press releases why not take advantage of my Personal Press Office service which includes the following:
- Zoom meeting to discover a strong topic for your press release
- Hand crafted press release drafted for your comments and final approval
- Assistance to help you capture the perfect, eye-catching images
- Press release distribution and follow up with journalists over a 2 week period
- Coverage review